Economic Vitality Council Meeting
July 18 • 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM • Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
Time: 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Join all your colleagues and business associates who participate in Business Attraction & Retention, Education & Workforce Development and International Development Committees to see the results of your time and effort!
- Celebrate all the impressive Committee work product and outcomes from this previous fiscal year and how they influence Irvine’s economy.
- Recognize the Task Force Leaders and committee participants that delivered successful projects and how these impact the Chamber’s reputation and ability to make a difference in Irvine and Orange County.
- Take advantage of the Chamber’s new spotlight on economic development work, learn more about our 2017-2018 FY strategic plan and new opportunities moving forward!
- Help us recognize and thank our outgoing EVC Chair, Dan Han, for his extraordinary dedication and commitment to shaping and influencing Irvine's economy through the Chamber’s work.
- Expand your network - meet, greet and connect with members and business leaders across all disciplines and committee focus.
Reception immediately following the meeting.
The EVC brings together the talent, energy and expertise of Chamber members, education and the business community to influence and impact the economic vitality of Irvine, its businesses and your business!
NOTE: All Committee meetings scheduled for July are cancelled in favor of the EVC Forward Focus half-year working meeting and reception.
You May Also Be Interested In:
15 Facts about the Irvine Unified School District
IUSD remains at the vanguard of the “green schools” movement. In addition to generating hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings on utility bills through staff conservation efforts, the district has promoted environmentally friendly construction and diverted thousands of tons of construction debris to recyclers for reuse.