Irvine Chamber Webinars
Sometimes learning more and knowing more is all you need to grow more!
The Irvine Chamber offers a robust series of free, online webinars to help businesses grow and prosper, explore new markets and strategies and navigate the world of trade and export. Initiated several years ago, these webinars now serve the interests of hundreds of member and non-member businesses every year. Interactive by design, participants are encouraged to ask their questions, share their comments and engage with the facilitator and the speaker(s) during the webinar.
Check out our new recorded webinar archive on YouTube here.
To join by telephone call (201) 479-4595 and enter 34240890#
Registration is not required. Simply join the webinar at the time it begins!
Webinar System Requirements & Hardware
- Hardware and OS Requirements for Fuze
- Does Fuze Support Linux?
- Using Fuze on Virtual Machines and Remote Desktop Connection
- Sunsetting Fuze Support for Windows XP, Windows Vista & Apple OS X 10.7
- Fuze Black Screen and AMD Radeon Dual Graphics Cards
- What USB headsets will work best for Fuze Internet Audio (VoIP) and how do I connect one?
- How do I connect a USB webcam to my computer? What webcams work best with Fuze HD Video Conferencing?
- Important Information For Mac OSX 10.9.5 And 10.10 Users