Test Market Opportunity in Hong Kong
Thursday, December 01, 2016
California Corner at Yue Hwa HKG Test Market Program
California STEP (State Trade Expansion Program), in cooperation with the U.S. Commercial Service and the Yue Hwa Chinese Products Emporium Ltd. department store in Hong Kong is providing an opportunity for U.S. companies to submit their products for evaluation and potential inclusion in an "in-store" retail promotion in Hong Kong in May 2017. "California Corner" is both a retail promotion and a test-market program for introducing California brands into the Hong Kong and South China marketplace
About the Promotion:
- Baby Boomers-Gen X/professionals, health-conscious (35-65 yrs)
Product categories include:
- Health and Beauty Products
- Vitamins and food supplements
- Organic food (ready to eat, non-refrigerated)
"California Corner" is an integrated Point-of-Purchase and promotional campaign that will include:
- Premium Shelf Placement in a custom designed "California Corner" retail display in a high density shopping district for up to 30 days.
- A public relations launch for "California Corner"
- A digital marketing platform to leverage and create awareness about your brand
- The promotion is scheduled for May 2017
Registration now open!
Deadline to submit your registration: Jan. 31, 2017
Category: International Trade