Technology Innovation Forum: SoCal is a TECH POWERHOUSE!
Friday, March 24, 2017
California is closing the gap as the leading technology innovation ecosystem and you will learn why in just the first few hours of the 2017 Technology Innovation Forum, June 1 & 2, at the Newport Beach Marriott.
OCTANe's CEO, Bill Carpou, will open with a review of the state of the tech industry in Southern California including OCTANe's two-year transformation and the plan for next stage of growth, presenting an aggressive forecast to produce measurable results.
Paul Pickle, President & COO of Microsemi, will moderate a discussion with executives from Arrow Electronics, AT&T, IBM Watson, and Intel on future innovation trends, outlook for what's next, and how this is impacting Southern California's ecosystem. Richard Sudek, Executive Director of University of California, Irvine Applied Innovation, will facilitate a fireside chat with executives from Google, Mavenlink, and STANCE to discuss why they have established their companies here locally, and why Google is making significant investments in Orange County.
All this in just the first 100 minutes!
Top 5 Reasons to attend:
- Network with a like-minded peer group of tech executives and leaders that are disrupting & transforming the industry
- Make valuable connections with a dynamic range of tech investors, including VCs, Angels, Strategics, PE, Crowdfunders, etc.
- See the most innovative SoCal tech CEOs pitch their startups through LaunchPad Company Presentations
- Learn from industry experts on current hot topics during keynotes and panel sessions
- Visit over 50 tech companies in the Innovation Showcase, ranging from startup to Fortune 500 companies
OCTANe Members & Sponsors: Early Bird Tickets: $399; After April 15: $499
General Admission: Buy-Now: $650; After April 15: $750
Admission + Annual OCTANe Membership: Buy-Now: $699
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE.
Category: Member News