International Development Committee
February 28 • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM • Irvine Chamber of Commerce • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Irvine Chamber of Commerce
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Be part of the solution! Attend and participate!
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) – U.K. mission results, company connections, resources and contacts made during the February 12-17 FDI trip; next steps to prepare for an Irvine Showcase – inviting qualified prospect companies from the U.K. to Irvine , Fall 2017.
- Global Resources Microsite: Help us build out the Global resources portal and content.
- OC World trade Week breakfast & Forum: Build the strength of Orange County’s biggest and only trade event!
- Global Trade: And help us un-pack and develop strategies to tackle our global trade challenges:
- Global Trade & U.S. National interests: Join us to seek solutions, specific policies, programs, activities and events we can launch to help our greater Irvine businesses manage and navigate the current shifting alliances, trends and global trade terrain.
Don’t miss it!
You May Also Be Interested In:
Irvine is #3 in the Top Ten Cities of the Future Economic Potential
The top 10 of fDi’s third biennial ranking of American cities is a wholly North American affair, with all entrants located in Canada or the US. Rebounding somewhat following a turbulent economic period, FDI projects into North America increased 4.55% between 2012 and 2014.