Economic & Workforce Development Committee
February 15 • 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM • Irvine Chamber of Commerce • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Irvine Chamber of Commerce
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Be part of the solution! Attend and participate!
- Help launch our new Ethics Forum in our high schools
- Support the Career Edge program working to prepare Irvine Valley College students for the workplace – mentors/tutors needed for February 25.
- An ATEP update – meet the new Director of Business Development
- And help us tackle new issues that emerged from January’s Forward Focus including:
- Four Generations in the Workplace – we’ll evaluate programs, activities and events suggested to help our businesses better harness this energy.
- What Do You Want to be When You Grow Up? – identify new partnerships and opportunities to influence decisions and educate students about a wider range of career choices.
- Social Media, Business Connections and Customer Acquisition – programs, activities and outreach.
Don’t miss it!
You May Also Be Interested In:
5th out of the 50 Best Places to Live…
…in the Country!” says Bloomberg BusinessWeek With help from Bloomberg Rankings, Businessweek.com evaluated 100 of the country’s largest cities based on 16 criteria. Irvine, California came in 5th out of 50. “The area has the best schools among the cities on our list. In short, it’s a great place to settle down.”