Economic & Workforce Development Committee
February 15 • 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM • Irvine Chamber of Commerce • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Irvine Chamber of Commerce
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Be part of the solution! Attend and participate!
- Help launch our new Ethics Forum in our high schools
- Support the Career Edge program working to prepare Irvine Valley College students for the workplace – mentors/tutors needed for February 25.
- An ATEP update – meet the new Director of Business Development
- And help us tackle new issues that emerged from January’s Forward Focus including:
- Four Generations in the Workplace – we’ll evaluate programs, activities and events suggested to help our businesses better harness this energy.
- What Do You Want to be When You Grow Up? – identify new partnerships and opportunities to influence decisions and educate students about a wider range of career choices.
- Social Media, Business Connections and Customer Acquisition – programs, activities and outreach.
Don’t miss it!
You May Also Be Interested In:
Facts about the Irvine Unified School District
All four comprehensive high schools have been named Blue Ribbon Schools, the nation’s highest level of recognition for K-12 campuses. In all, IUSD has produced 15 Blue Ribbon schools since 1983.