10 Digital Marketing Trends in 2017
February 09 • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Digital marketing is constantly changing thanks to widespread ownership of smartphones, data-mining and video streaming, plus a cultural desire for digestible and personalized content. Learn which trends will affect your organization in 2017 and how you can use these trends to edge out your competition. You will learn which platforms deliver the most results and why.
By the end of this session, you will have a cutting edge on:
• Marketing Automation - how to get more done with the push of a button.
• Content Marketing- finding and creating content that achieves marketing goals.
• Video - how it can affect your likes, followers and bring in sales & referrals
• Mobile - how smart phones affect your online ads and social media posts
• Big Data - how you can use it to improve your results and enhance closure.
Join us as we explore the top trends in digital marketing that we believe small businesses should be paying attention to in 2017. We will explore each trend and provide some simple tips to incorporate them into your overall marketing strategy.
Presenter: Liz Harsch of Tailor-Made Advertising; Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert
You May Also Be Interested In:
Facts about the Irvine Unified School District
All four comprehensive high schools have been named Blue Ribbon Schools, the nation’s highest level of recognition for K-12 campuses. In all, IUSD has produced 15 Blue Ribbon schools since 1983.