International Development Committee Meeting
November 28 • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM • Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
We need your experience and expertise to tackle some big items in November:
- U.K. Visiting Delegation de-briefing, opportunities and next steps
- Collecting, curating and packaging resources (office space, legal, financial, real estate etc.) to launch an Irvine/OC Gateway Package for foreign-owned companies looking to establish a presence here and access U.S. markets
- OC World Trade Week Breakfast & Forum program development, speakers, export panelists and sponsors
- Irvine/OC international coalition-building – what’s it look like, what do we offer, what are the benefits?
Knowledge Multiplier: Redefining Globalism
- Is globalism changing, dying, dead?
- What do you think about the author’s proposal to “redefine” globalism?
- Do you expect trade to grow?
You May Also Be Interested In:
5th out of the 50 Best Places to Live…
…in the Country!” says Bloomberg BusinessWeek With help from Bloomberg Rankings, Businessweek.com evaluated 100 of the country’s largest cities based on 16 criteria. Irvine, California came in 5th out of 50. “The area has the best schools among the cities on our list. In short, it’s a great place to settle down.”