Business & Workforce Development Meeting
November 21 • 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM • Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
Time: 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM
We need your experience and expertise to tackle some big items in November:
- Job Discovery Day, Career Edge, Financial Forum!
- Business Outreach Rally evaluation and awards for Rally participants!
- Next steps for making it easier for our businesses to find the workforce resources they need. We are exploring how best to collect and curate existing workforce development programs and tools and build out the Chamber’s Economic Development website. We need your ideas, tools and online resources.
Knowledge Multiplier: Human Intuition Is the Future of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- What does this mean for the future of jobs in Irvine/OC’s biggest industry sectors – life science and technology?
- What jobs will be directly impacted/influenced by this next wave of AI, AR and VR?
- What jobs won’t be impacted or influenced by this technology?
You May Also Be Interested In:
Irvine is #3 in the Top Ten Cities of the Future Economic Potential
The top 10 of fDi’s third biennial ranking of American cities is a wholly North American affair, with all entrants located in Canada or the US. Rebounding somewhat following a turbulent economic period, FDI projects into North America increased 4.55% between 2012 and 2014.