Business & Workforce Development Meeting
September 19 • 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM • Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
Time: 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM
New Energy! New Opportunities! Inspired Synergy!
Featured topic for discussion: Future of Work
Don't miss the next meeting -- bring your perspective, ideas and solutions with you. . .
- October 25th Business Outreach Rally update
- Startup Eco-System -- next stage engagement
- Career Readiness Reports: Financial Forum, Irvine Job Discovery Day
- Career Edge, October 7 -- Mentors wanted!
- Ostrich or Eagle? Business Preparedness & Recovery Summit, October 19
Question: What geographic area in California and what industry sector in California do you think is ripe for Irvine to attract businesses to relocate here and why?
Tueday, September 19th -- 4:00 p.m. at the Chamber offices
You May Also Be Interested In:
Irvine is #3 in the Top Ten Cities of the Future Economic Potential
The top 10 of fDi’s third biennial ranking of American cities is a wholly North American affair, with all entrants located in Canada or the US. Rebounding somewhat following a turbulent economic period, FDI projects into North America increased 4.55% between 2012 and 2014.