Business & Workforce Development Meeting
August 15 • 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM • Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
Time: 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Combining two of the Chamber’s high performing committees - Business Attraction & Retention with Education & Workforce Development - doubles our capacity to tackle Irvine’s biggest challenges and leverage our best opportunities!
Announced at the July 18th Economic Vitality Council meeting, these two powerhouse committees will now meet together on the third Tuesday of every month at 4 p.m. at the Chamber. Brian Dozer and Brian Anderson will Chair the Committee and John Kurth and Brian Montes will serve as Vice Chairs for committee membership and committee resources respectively.
Next meeting: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 4 p.m.
So, what’s in store?
- Help craft the new Mission Statement for the combined committee.
- Tell us how we can optimize the assets of these two committees to produce better outcomes.
- Chart the course for the new fiscal year:
- Review EVC table work topics and results
- Establish priorities
- Get aboard your favorite Task Force.
- August topic for "Thought Provoking Discussion": The Future of Everything
You May Also Be Interested In:
Irvine #4 in the Top Ten Cities of the Future Overall
The top 10 of fDi’s third biennial ranking of American cities is a wholly North American affair, with all entrants located in Canada or the US. Rebounding somewhat following a turbulent economic period, FDI projects into North America increased 4.55% between 2012 and 2014.