International Development Committee Meeting
August 22 • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM • Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Producing yet another successful World Trade Week event, completing a successful first Foreign Direct Investment mission to the U.K. and launching a new Global Resources microsite is just the beginning for this powerhouse committee.
Now it is time to think ahead, re-calibrate our mission and develop new objectives for this next Fiscal Year.
Next meeting: Tuesday, August 22, NOON
So, what’s in store?
- We need you to help us decide what’s next, why and what we can expect.
- Tell us how we can best optimize the assets and membership of this committee to produce the next set of outcomes.
- Chart the course for the new fiscal year:
- Review EVC table work topics and results
- Establish priorities
- Get aboard your favorite Task Force.
- August topic for "Thought Provoking Discussion": NAFTA https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files/files/Press/Releases/NAFTAObjectives.pdf
You May Also Be Interested In:
Irvine…Best Big City in OC…
…According to Parenting OC It should come as no surprise that Irvine has been the top-rated big city for the past five years that we have done this survey. Irvine has everything a family could want: high-scoring public schools, low crime, and fantastic parks and outdoor spaces