International Development Committee Meeting
August 22 • 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM • Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Producing yet another successful World Trade Week event, completing a successful first Foreign Direct Investment mission to the U.K. and launching a new Global Resources microsite is just the beginning for this powerhouse committee.
Now it is time to think ahead, re-calibrate our mission and develop new objectives for this next Fiscal Year.
Next meeting: Tuesday, August 22, NOON
So, what’s in store?
- We need you to help us decide what’s next, why and what we can expect.
- Tell us how we can best optimize the assets and membership of this committee to produce the next set of outcomes.
- Chart the course for the new fiscal year:
- Review EVC table work topics and results
- Establish priorities
- Get aboard your favorite Task Force.
- August topic for "Thought Provoking Discussion": NAFTA https://ustr.gov/sites/default/files/files/Press/Releases/NAFTAObjectives.pdf
You May Also Be Interested In:
15 Facts about the Irvine Unified School District
IUSD remains at the vanguard of the “green schools” movement. In addition to generating hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings on utility bills through staff conservation efforts, the district has promoted environmentally friendly construction and diverted thousands of tons of construction debris to recyclers for reuse.