Business Outreach Rally Spring 2017
April 26 • 8:00 AM - 4:00 AM • Greater Irvine Chamber • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Greater Irvine Chamber
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
FREE -- Chamber Members ONLY
Time: 08:00 AM - 04:00 AM
Join us for a day of outreach to our local businesses!
Find out what particular challenges those businesses face and introduce business owners and managers to an array of powerful Chamber resources.
Expand your knowledge of what Irvine businesses offer and make new connections!
Choose your time:
8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
or ALL DAY!
Participating in the Business Outreach Rally just got more valuable!
In addition to the company contacts you will make and the Chamber resources you will share with them, your participation for at least a half day makes you eligible to win tickets to the Chamber's signature event, Celebrate Irvine, featuring Mayor Don Wagner on June 22, 2017, at the Irvine Marriott.
Two tickets will be presented to the team that completes the most company calls during their shift. Two tickets will also go to the team that completes and submits the most company surveys during their shift.
All participants will be entered into a random drawing where up to six tickets will be awarded!
New benefits announced for Chamber members who volunteer a half day or full day include:
* All BOR volunteers who register will receive weekly BOR updates in addition to the registration confirmation you receive when you sign up.
* All BOR training materials and technology tips & tools will be sent to registered volunteers a full week in advance of the Rally date for easy review. Day-of training will be easier and you will have more time in the field.
* All BOR volunteers who complete the Rally will be featured by name and company on the BOR story posted on the home page of the Chamber website.
* We will add the volunteer names, e-mail address and companies of the volunteers on each team to the end of the automatically generated Thank You message sent after a survey is completed to the company you called on. They will have your information easily at hand.
* All BOR volunteers who complete the Rally will be featured by name and company and company logo in the featured Partners section of the Economic Development website for thirty days.
* Upon completion of the Rally, lists of canvassed areas assigned to each team will be automatically generated for each team member for your follow-up.
You May Also Be Interested In:
Irvine Median Family Income: $92,663
High School Graduates……..96%