Business Attraction & Retention Committee
February 21 • 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM • Irvine Chamber of Commerce • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Irvine Chamber of Commerce
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
Time: 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM
Be part of the solution! Attend and participate!
- Startup Eco-system: Strategies to build our Irvine/OC start up eco-system (investor forum, workshop development, mentoring and retention of startup companies here) – some intriguing ideas have emerged!
- Business Outreach Rally: getting ready to make calls on Irvine companies, set next Rally date, recruit volunteers, decide on incentives, discuss territories, propose enhancements.
- Large Company Outreach: we’ll be working on a plan of action, objectives and recruiting an elite team of outreach experts.
- And we will take next steps on Forward Focus Topics:
- Irvine’s Top Five Issues – cost of doing business in Irvine, talent attraction & retention, lack of capital, lifestyle assets and deficits and what we can do to improve.
- I Started a Company, Now What? – establishing a next level mentoring program, collaborating with gateway organizations and more co-branded programs and outreach with partners.
- Social Media, Business Connections and Customer Acquisition – programs, activities and outreach.
Don’t miss it!
You May Also Be Interested In:
Irvine…Best Big City in OC…
…According to Parenting OC It should come as no surprise that Irvine has been the top-rated big city for the past five years that we have done this survey. Irvine has everything a family could want: high-scoring public schools, low crime, and fantastic parks and outdoor spaces