Business Attraction & Retention Committee
February 21 • 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM • Irvine Chamber of Commerce • Irvine, CA 9261433.68582535 -117.85909271
Irvine Chamber of Commerce
36 Executive Park, Ste. 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Get Directions »
Time: 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Be part of the solution! Attend and participate!
- Startup Eco-system: Strategies to build our Irvine/OC start up eco-system (investor forum, workshop development, mentoring and retention of startup companies here) – some intriguing ideas have emerged!
- Business Outreach Rally: getting ready to make calls on Irvine companies, set next Rally date, recruit volunteers, decide on incentives, discuss territories, propose enhancements.
- Large Company Outreach: we’ll be working on a plan of action, objectives and recruiting an elite team of outreach experts.
- And we will take next steps on Forward Focus Topics:
- Irvine’s Top Five Issues – cost of doing business in Irvine, talent attraction & retention, lack of capital, lifestyle assets and deficits and what we can do to improve.
- I Started a Company, Now What? – establishing a next level mentoring program, collaborating with gateway organizations and more co-branded programs and outreach with partners.
- Social Media, Business Connections and Customer Acquisition – programs, activities and outreach.
Don’t miss it!
You May Also Be Interested In:
Irvine is the 3rd best place to live in California
According to Movoto Real Estate Online Magazine, The online Movoto Real Estate, which describes itself as an online real estate brokerage firm, ranks the 10 best places to live in California.