Business & Workforce Development
To influence Irvine’s economic vitality by attracting new business; helping existing businesses grow, expand, and prosper; offering solutions to business challenges; and nurturing and encouraging start-ups and entrepreneurs.
July 18, 2017 EVC Meeting - FORWARD FOCUS!
Join all your colleagues and business associates who participate in Business Attraction & Retention, Education & Workforce Development and International Development Committees to see the results of your time and effort!
- Celebrate all the impressive Committee work product and outcomes from this previous fiscal year and how they influence Irvine’s economy.
- Recognize the Task Force Leaders and committee participants that delivered successful projects and how these impact the Chamber’s reputation and ability to make a difference in Irvine and Orange County.
- Take advantage of the Chamber’s new spotlight on economic development work, learn more about our 2017-2018 FY strategic plan and new opportunities moving forward!
- Help us recognize and thank our outgoing EVC Chair, Dan Han, for his extraordinary dedication and commitment to shaping and influencing Irvine's economy through the Chamber’s work.
- Expand your network - meet, greet and connect with members and business leaders across all disciplines and committee focus.
Reception immediately following the meeting.
The EVC brings together the talent, energy and expertise of Chamber members, education and the business community to influence and impact the economic vitality of Irvine, its businesses and your business!NOTE: All Committee meetings scheduled for July are cancelled in favor of the EVC Forward Focus half-year working meeting and reception.
Chair: Brian Andersen
First Class Connection
Chair: Brian Montes
KEB HR Managing & Consulting
Business & Workforce Development Committee Mission Statement
The BWD Committee will work to educate, inform, retain, grow, and expand existing businesses in Irvine. The BWD Committee will create task forces that manage or mitigate business challenges and issues, support business development, and provide data, research, and information that informs and inspires business owners and managers and encourages start up businesses.
Business & Workforce Development Meeting Dates
(Every third Tuesday of the month 4 pm – 5:00 pm) All meetings held at the Greater Irvine Chamber.