April 04, 2017
According to a study by Leadership IQ, 46% of new hires fail within 18 months due to lack of Emotional Intelligence skills such as “coachability,” social skills, ability to manage emotions, motivation, and self-awareness.
Business leaders agree that employee selection is the most critical issue to a company’s success! With unemployment at an all-time low right now, good candidates are harder to find. We must use proven best practices in interviewing to get the right people in the right seats and avoid having to fill this job again. Join us in this highly interactive live webinar to learn the art and science of conducting a behavioral interview which uncovers a candidate's true Emotional Intelligence.
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify candidates with high emotional intelligence
- 10 Basic EQ skills related to job success and questions that will get candidates talking about what really matters, not what they have rehearsed
- Behavioral Interview structure and content
- Tools including how to analyze any job to identify performance critical EQ, technical and functional skills
- Current trends in applicant preparation & tips for getting beyond the “sales techniques” of today’s savvier candidates
Presented by Judy Fox Brandt, Principal of Fox & Company. With more than 20 years’ experience in human resources management, Judy’s work with FORTUNE 500 companies and others has earned her a unique reputation as an authority in assisting organizations hire and lead top talent.