Business Outreach Rally
The Greater Irvine Chamber award-winning Business Outreach program is designed to outreach to local businesses, conducting primary research on their most pressing needs. During Business Outreach Rallies, held bi-annually, member volunteers set out to discover the challenges businesses face and provide copies of the Chamber’s Business Outreach Resource Guide, which features information about support resources offered through the Chamber and its partner organizations.
Thanks to the commitment of Chamber members, since Business Outreach Rally began in 2014, the program has introduced more than 2,200 Irvine businesses to resources available through the Greater Irvine Chamber.
For more information about Business Outreach Rally, contact Pepper Russell.
April 2019 Business Outreach Rally volunteers:
- Gary Abraham, Aspect Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- *Joe Alvarez, Cybersecurity & Cost Management Group
- Jeannine Arrington, LegalShield
- Vivian Atkinson, Express Employment Professionals
- Cynthia Barry, CBE Office Solutions
- Giselle Baumet, Aspect Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- Dan Biedscheid, Umpqua Bank
- David Blair, Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Orange Coast
- Tara Bokosky, Tax and Financial Group
- Jamie Cansler, Council on Aging Southern California
- Tom Choi, Edward Jones
- Joanna Correa, Merrill Lynch MGC Group
- Cindy Denkins, Webster University
- Rina Durfee, Express Employment Professionals
- Ailene Dewar, Oasis, A Paychex Company
- Lorie Eber, Lorie Eber Wellness Coaching
- Emma Evans, City of Irvine
- Ben Farzaneh, National Tax Aid
- Ray Ghamsari, California Diversified Insurance Services
- David Girty, Aspect Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- Sara Hashimi, Kyocera
- Gene Hsu, EME China Consultants
- *Scott Jackson, CPS Employer Benefits
- Sharon Jakubecy, Klehm Alexander Technique OC
- Kathy Jimenez, Advantis Insurance Services
- Saeed Kameli, Aspect Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- Geoff Lau, Beyond - Business Tools & Services
- Daniel Lee, U.S. Congresswoman Katie Porter’s Office
- Nina Li, Nina Li Realty
- Jessica Long, Merrill Lynch MGC Group
- Thomas Lotts, The Lotts Agency
- Erika Mendez, Virscend University
- Alyssa Mize, DoubleTree by Hilton Irvine Spectrum
- Wafa (Alex) Moses, WME Int’l Inc. Part of Elite Group of Companies
- Karen Nelson, TAD Travel Services
- Ken Nguyen, GYMGUYZ Irvine Spectrum
- Elizabeth Park, AC Hotel Irvine
- Cappi Pidwell, Mindset Mastery
- Ana Pineda, AC Hotel Irvine
- Willie Pyle, Aspect Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- Claudia Rajo, Express Employment Professionals
- Rob Rowan, Orange County Commercial Real Estate
- Sabrina Schroeter, DoubleTree by Hilton Irvine Spec
- Eric Shurter, Virscend University
- Larry Sims, Providential Enterprise
- *Matthew Sipes, Enterprise Data Solutions
- Bryan Starr, Greater Irvine Chamber
- John Styskal, Kinley & Styskal
- Dave Stassel, Aspect Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- Johnny Tai, Mueller Prost
- Aaron Trimble, Smile Ventures, LLC.
- Sixto Villacorta, Umpqua Bank
- Steve Watson, Enterprise Data Solutions
- Angela Wise, Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire
- Dr. Janet Woods, Irvine Rotary Club
- Steve Zaldin, Kyocera
- Wenjia Zong, LIMVI Studio
*Volunteer team Joe Alvarez, Scott Jackson, and Mathew Sipes submitted the most surveys.
Since 2014 more than 2,500 Irvine businesses have been introduced to business resources available through the Greater Irvine Chamber.