The Greater Irvine Chamber award-winning Business Outreach program is designed to outreach to local businesses, conducting primary research on their most pressing needs. During Business Outreach Rallies, held bi-annually, member volunteers set out to discover the challenges businesses face and provide copies of the Chamber’s Business Outreach Resource Guide, which features information about support resources offered through the Chamber and its partner organizations.
Thanks to the commitment of Chamber members, since Business Outreach Rally began in 2014, the program has introduced more than 2,200 Irvine businesses to resources available through the Greater Irvine Chamber.
For more information about Business Outreach Rally, contact Pepper Russell.
Oct. 25, 2018 Business Outreach Rally volunteers:
- Jeannine Arrington, Legal Shield
- Vivian Atkinson , Express Employment Professionals
- Christine Barone, Creative Catalyst
- Cynthia Barry, CBE Office Solutions
- Josie Blandino, Wyndham
- Terri Cleveland, Rize Irvine Apartments
- Rodrigo Dominguez, Rodrigo Dominguez - Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Rina Durfee, Express Employment Professionals
- John Forbes, Forbes Bookkeeping Service
- David Girty, Aspect Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- Janice Grace, WebIdeation
- Bruce Greenberg, Bruce Greenberg Consulting
- Sarah Hashimi, MassMutual
- Nickie Hill, OC Register/Irvine World News
- Jammie Hsu, Proforma Element7
- Kathy Jimenez, Advantis Insurance Services
- Irving Kau, KWCP
- Tracy Kay, Apollo Bookkeeping
- Arlene Laucis, La Quinta Inn & Suites - Irvine Spectrum
- Thomas Lotts, the Lotts Agency - A Private Client Insurance Services Firm
- Elizabeth Marks, Smart Copy = Clicks
- Brian Montes, Scaleocity Works
- Gayle Moro, Wyndham
- Leila Mozaffari, Institute for Workforce Development
- Kornelija Numic, AFLAC
- Richard Ock, Next Level Business Strategies
- Tabitha Oostra, WFG Transamerica
- Brian Page, Vocal Images
- Willie Pyle, Aspect Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- Debbie Renshaw, Franklin Covey
- Rob Rowan, Bailes & Associates, Inc.
- Larry Sims, the Providential Enterprise
- Dave Stassel, Aspect Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- Johnny Tai, Mueller Prost
- Jason Wilson, Kiros Catering
Volunteer team Vivian Atkinson and Rina Durfee submitted the most surveys, and Kornelija Numic and Rodrigo Dominguez collected the most information.